Monday, October 27, 2008

Last glimpse of summer






As I was organizing some of our photos, I came across this series that I am calling "last glimpse of summer." These were taken just a couple days before Alex was born and on one of the last really nice, summer days of the year. To me, they just scream SUMMER with the sunburn cheeks, dripping popsicle, flowers blooming in the background, etc. Just thought it was nice to remember days like this now that they are calling for snow in the near future. Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer - seems like a distant memory now with the chilly temps and warmer clothes. Popsicles, brrrr!

So excited to be able to sneak a peak at the boys now! One day I'll get back for a visit but until then, God bless Blogger!

I could just eat those boys up!

love,
Jayne

Jess said...

How on Earth did you get your child to eat a popsicle so neatly? Is it magic? Witchcraft? I think it's witchcraft. It's witchcraft, isn't it? Come on, 'fess up.