Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some updates

Let's see, what has been going on??? Alex started solids a few weeks ago. First Rice Cereal, then Oatmeal and we've moved on to some baby food. He's getting the hang of it and I just can't believe my "newborn" is already starting solids. Where does the time go? We've been managing this horrible winter weather as best we can. Charlie and I went shopping for a sled the other day. He and Brian took it for a spin on the front lawn. Charlie decided it was, "fun but scary." I guess that's pretty much right on, huh? Here are some pics from the past few weeks.


Alex blocking out the world during a nap

All bundled up!

Kiss, kiss!

The boys piled up on the sled

Hey Mom, I can do this myself!

Guess we're DONE with this meal!
Mmmm, cereal

Such a "big boy" in the feeding chair

1 comment:

myMOMlife said...

Oh god Alex....you are just too cute. Love the pic with him and "elie" over his face!!! That's what I'm calling his elephant from now on.