Thursday, November 6, 2008

All smiles

Alex has been smiling quite a bit lately -more and more each day! Today he was in an exceptionally "smiley" mood and I tried to snap some pics. However, if anyone has ever tried to take a picture of a smiling newborn, you know just how impossible this is. One hand on the camera, one hand tickling them or doing whatever it takes to get that grin, and your whole body contorted to get their attention and hold their gaze. All of this ends up resulting in a lot of blurry pictures. I did manage to get a couple that sort of show his smile. More to come, I'm sure...



2 comments:

myMOMlife said...

Alex - You are actually starting to look a little less like your brother. I think you might actually look more like your daddy. Either way, your darn cute and that little hint of a smile is just too much. Can't wait to see it in person. I love you so much, through and through, and 360.

Frank said...

I was wrong! Alex actually looks a lot like Daddy in this sequence. And a handsome lad he is....!